We all know that well behaved women hardly make history, you have to step out of your comfort zone and make it hapen for you. Though facts shows that there are 5 women to 1 man, it scares single women seeking for #MrRight and sent the men hiding but facts or statistics are not meant to make us afraid rather it’s meant to open our eyes to the reality and make us know the truth.
The truth in the ratio 5:1 numbers when it comes to singleness should open our eyes to opportunities around us. It shows that there are more mothers to guide, care and love the world; it shows that there are more sisters to support others. It shows that power is turning around for women because there is power in numbers, there is power in the multitude.
So I call all my friends, mothers and sisters in the world to #unite and #Makeithappen extend yourself to support each other, fight for #equalrights fight against #domesticviolence fight for the generations to come, fight for #girlseducation and above all, remember that you are beautiful, brave and blessed. Do not be afraid of what tomorrow holds instead be prepared for tomorrow will take care of itself.(Mathew 6:34) #Happy #Internationalwomensday #HappySunday.
So to celebrate International Womens Day on this 8th March, we present this letter to you. Happy reading.
Dear women, Wherever you are sitting, whatever you are doing, and whoever you are, know that you are part of a community that needs you, a society that wants you, and a world that without you, wouldn’t exist. Women, know that I will follow your footsteps and that you are my biggest support and my greatest idols. Be the kind of woman that you want your daughter to be. Women, I know you have been through a lot. I know you have fought. I know you have seen what probably no one ever did. But, women, I am who I am because of you. And my future depends on the hope inside your hearts, so don’t give up. Women, today is your day and I am proud for every single one of you who achieved, who inspired, who has shown me the way, who stood for herself, who created a legacy to follow, and who gave me the urge to feel free and powerful, no matter what. Here are 10 quotes, that I live by, and you should follow as well.
1. ‘Women who seek to be equal to men, lack ambition’. – Marilyn Monroe
2. ‘There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women’. – Kofi Annan
3. ‘Women must have a say in matters that affect their countries, communities, and families. After all, they are half of the population’. – Emma Watson
4. ‘She is worth far more than rubies and pearls’. – Bible (31: 10)
5. ‘You educate a woman, you educate a family. You educate a girl, you educate the future’. – Queen Rania of Jordan
6. ‘Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore’. – Lady Gaga
7. ‘Each time a woman stands for herself, she stands for all women’. – Maya Angelou
8. ‘The terrorists showed what frightened them most: a girl with a book’. – Ban Ki-moon
9. ‘God created women as a symbol of His own beauty‘. – Imam Ali (AS)
10. ‘Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t’. – Margaret Thatcher
Women, you might not have everything you want, but every dream starts with a step. Never say that you are not good enough or that you do not have enough power. You are amazing. Please believe in yourselves, the way I believe in you.