Celebrate the spring season in style with an ultra-colorful spring 2014 look! Put away the heavy winter clothes and break out into some fun and flirty clothing. Make a bold entrance by breaking out the edgy heels, vibrant floral sundresses, and polishing each look with perfect spring jewelry pieces. Let these eye-catching ensembles spring you into something fabulous this season!
Tea-length Dresses and Skirts
Designers modernized the classic tea-length skirt by using bright colors and various textures with lace and applique.
Wide Leg Trousers
Solid or print, wide leg trousers make for a great look for work, day or play.
After a long winter, the softness of spring peeks through a calming pastel color palette on the spring 2014 runway.
Beautiful silk and chiffon florals from the Spring 2014 runway show.
List of Must have’s for Summer florals
1) Floral Tea dress for a casual brunch
2) White Maxi dress with floral embroidery/floral burst of colors for an evening out
3) White Peasant Top with floral embroidery
4) Bright Floral Long skirts for Indian Summers
5) Vibrant Floral waistcoat to style up a plain white shirt and denims.
6) Floral chiffon saree in pastels 🙂
7) Floral accessories like flip-flops , hair pins, hair bands, Tote bags etc.
If you have any Stylish picture of yours in Florals, do send us to publish on our Blog. We would be featuring it under the section Street Style.
I hope you enjoyed the blog. Do spread the word and Share if you Like 🙂
Stay Stylish and Keep Smiling.