Audrey is famous for her elegant black sheath dress, capri pants, ballet flats, and large dark sunglasses. Her style is perfectly suited to her body type and personality. She had a sporty-lean column body shape, she was graceful and sophisticated. She was also fortunate to have french designer Hubert Givenchy to style her.
Her favorite colours are chic black and classic white, though Audrey’s favourite colour was said to have been pink but she barely ever wore it. Her favorite Designer was Givenchy. Key accessories included a neck scarf, immaculate white gloves, stylish woven hats, classic and practical handbag, sunglasses, tiny waist cinch belt and many more. if there’s anything all her favourite items thought us, it is to do the following…
- Wear clothing that suits your figure. Not your style icon’s figure, not your best friend’s figure–your figure. Be honest with yourself about what works and what doesn’t–and choose your silhouettes accordingly.
- Be original. Be one of a kind among many. create your own signature style, don’t Copy. What will your signature piece be?
- Create your signature style around classic, clean lines.
- Simplicity is the best in styling, thereby you can accessorize and stand out more
- Invest in key accessories for your wardrobe. Audrey loved hats and sunglasses even till her old age
- Be edgy, be cool. Audery’s chopped off hair made her face edgy and one to be reckoned with.